Way Out West

colodawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
427
0
0
Way out west it seems I read/heard Croom say that we would not be embarrassed as MSU fans, that our players would play hard, etc, etc. Every year I buy GAMEPLAN, and every Saturday I put on my MSU gear - shirt, vest, cap - and faithfully watch.

This season I am embarrassed. Today at halftime I changed clothes, took all my MSU gear to the basement, pulled out my elk call and started turning my attention to more important things.

And to think - my wife and I actually talked about moving to Starkville after last year.

When does basketball start?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report