Got this movie quote in my head and I can't figure out what movie...it was something like "there comes a time to put away childish things"...
Well, The original quote is from the New Testament. I remember it used in the film North Dallas 40, when the coach is trying to make the receiver act like an adult, G.D.Spradlin speaking to Nick Nolte.
That is good; never heard it before.Indeed. Another great quote from this underrated film is when John Matuszak is talking to a coach and he says something like: "Every time I call it a game, you call it a business, and every time I call it a business, you call it a game."
That is good; never heard it before.
Got this movie quote in my head and I can't figure out what movie...it was something like "there comes a time to put away childish things"...
Got this movie quote in my head and I can't figure out what movie...it was something like "there comes a time to put away childish things"...
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State