Purdue is just down-right awful and has been the few years....but they will treat this like winning the national championship simply because Purdue is in the Big 10.
I do, and the constant trash spewed from the Herd fans I work with is ridiculous!!Those that have replied against Marshall, how many of you currently LIVE in this great state of WV? I'm interested to see if my theory is right.
I do, and the constant trash spewed from the Herd fans I work with is ridiculous!!
Well I must work with them all, because not one of them is level headed!! My work days are just so much better when they lose!! Already hearing the talk of how bad they'd whoop us since they beat a big bad Big 10 team!!Ahh, they are in the minority. Most of the Marshall fans I work with or have encountered are pretty respectful. The others are a lot like some of our fans....annoying. Every fanbase has those types. You probably have the unfortunate luck of working with them. Personally, I like it when both universities are doing well.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges