Watching Sean Payton continue to...

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
I'm going to lay off them this week since there are a lot of Saints fans here who have to suffer from them and the Bulldogs. All I'll say is that the Saints are going to be 3-4 and really should be 6-1 at worst. What a shame.
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
....hate the Braves, which means you have no freaking clue. If I hated them, I wouldn't have a '95 World Series plaque hanging on my wall.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar