I just hope if we get him he's as good as a freshman Meeks was. OFC
What happens if we add bolden too? They add us to the western conference?We get Giles & NCAA may place us in NBA Eastern Conference to make it fair.
Don't worry, big guy. I'm probably the most pessimistic person on earth and I'd say I'm overly confident with our chances with GilesI'm not as confident as some here that we already have Giles in the bag. I'm starting to worry about some goings on.
Giles is not a center. Duke will have a role playing center or two on its roster when Giles is at Duke. Giles can face up or work in the post. He will not be chained to the post.
Think it has more to do with the fact that the offense will flow through Giles the lone season he is playing college hoops.Denn, I was thinking Jeter projected to be more than just a role player. He seems to have the talent to be really good. Perhaps the talent he's surrounded with in his Fresh season would force him to take more of a back seat for that year (from a scoring perspective), but I expect this kid to be more than a role player at times his fresh season, and more so as he gets older. Are my expectations of him too high?
subtle jab at Kennedy MeeksJeter is expected to be more than just a roll player his soph and junior years.
Jeter is expected to be more than just a roll player his soph and junior years.
subtle jab at Kennedy Meeks
edit- oops double post
I never was including Jeter in what I was thinking. I think Jeter is more than a role player. Never meant to say otherwise.Denn, I was thinking Jeter projected to be more than just a role player. He seems to have the talent to be really good. Perhaps the talent he's surrounded with in his Fresh season would force him to take more of a back seat for that year (from a scoring perspective), but I expect this kid to be more than a role player at times his fresh season, and more so as he gets older. Are my expectations of him too high?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6