Watching Geddy Lee play Roundabout

GratefulDave_rivals173673

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
22,381
2,396
0
Geddy's got big range. Always amazed how he was able to play and sing...doing both so well.

Love Squire too. I guess I missed his passing, or I just forgot. What killed him?

"Yes" is playing the zoo this summer...but no Jon Anderson? Wtf? I'm skipping it. I think Howe and wakeman are the only old school members on the tour.
 

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,451
91,402
103
Geddy's got big range. Always amazed how he was able to play and sing...doing both so well.

Love Squire too. I guess I missed his passing, or I just forgot. What killed him?

"Yes" is playing the zoo this summer...but no Jon Anderson? Wtf? I'm skipping it. I think Howe and wakeman are the only old school members on the tour.

These are guys that, the better you get as a bass player the more you realize you suck compared to them. Geddy singing and playing math rock "lead bass" and keyboards with his feet when he needs to... insane.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4