I wish we played more like them. Flying around, dunking, playing with JOY. That's what we need to see. Maybe a W tomorrow would do that for us.
Yeah winning seems to take care of the playing with JOY part! If we are losing, I want my guys to look like someone pissed in their cornflakes.I wish we played more like them. Flying around, dunking, playing with JOY. That's what we need to see. Maybe a W tomorrow would do that for us.
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State