Watch your Mouth!

bob5150

Senior
Dec 30, 2004
1,327
485
0
I have no problem with this. You can't send passive aggressive messages to the AD and then ask for bowl tickets. Its like when I got invited to "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" by a buddy. My mom said all I needed to do was clean my room. So I threw all the crap under the bed. Then I expected to go to the movie. The first place my mom looked was under the bed, and I was over.
 

GretnaShawn

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2010
6,329
4,182
78
I’m amazed that after going 9-40 in the previous 4 years that fans would be upset with a Mike Leech hire. He was a winner in Lubbock. Which is the exactly the same middle of nowhere that Pullman is, just in Texas.

What better hire did they expect? Frost?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State