If so I may have discovered the worlds greatest secret..lolCan we do this every game?
And no commercials. I can literally escape the craziness of the world for 2 hrs.Loving this with Leech and Goose. Anyway they can always do this!
Yes it is refreshing not hearing commercials!And no commercials. I can literally escape the craziness of the world for 2 hrs.
Pay more for thisYes it is refreshing not hearing commercials!
It’s like being at the game, but at home. With my own private bathroom, and beer in the fridge free to take. It’s all I’ve ever wanted lolAnd no commercials. I can literally escape the craziness of the world for 2 hrs.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati