This will be an informative game to watch. Let's see how our two back to back opponents play against each other.
Looking more and more winnable...U dub reeling right now…![]()
I know it was a different team, but we had the eventual NC on the ropes last season…so why not..Maybe Iowa in the CFP, possibly hosting a first round game, is not a pipe dream?
No , we hve a good chance. 10-2. OSU is a loss, have to beat uwMaybe Iowa in the CFP, possibly hosting a first round game, is not a pipe dream?
Eff Ohia St! They need a 2017 beat down!No , we hve a good chance. 10-2. OSU is a loss, have to beat uw
Yea miracles happen but I think OSU is head and shoulders above the rest of the big ten. For plyoff chances I’m counting that as a L, figure we will drop,one to Nebraska, NU, OL or wisky. Have To beat UWEff Ohia St! They need a 2017 beat down!
Jedd Fischer is a really bad fit for UW. They are a traditional power run team , pro style offense. they are getting out physicaled by Minnesota, weak finesse team.Williams is a run 1st QB. If we contain him, we will roll Washington.
Go Hawks!This will be an informative game to watch. Let's see how our two back to back opponents play against each other.
I can’t fathom the cost of that ticketMaybe Iowa in the CFP, possibly hosting a first round game, is not a pipe dream?
I might spring for that if it happensI can’t fathom the cost of that ticket
I actually don’t mind JF. He was real solid in rebuilding AZ before being hired at UW.A lot of MN players wearing daisy dukes.
CLOWNS. Just like their coach
Jedd Fisch is a good coach. A lot of injuries but I think the Demond Williams transfer stuff caused problems in the locker room.I actually don’t mind JF. He was real solid in rebuilding AZ before behind hired at UW.
not sure what’s going on with this team, but they have not been impressive in their wins.
He doesn’t fit well at UW, they always have strong lines of scrimmage and can run the ball. Watching them they look a finesse team that can’t play physical.Jedd Fisch is a good coach. A lot of injuries but I think the Demond Williams transfer stuff caused problems in the locker room.
He should have stayed at ArizonaHe doesn’t fit well at UW, they always have strong lines of scrimmage and can run the ball. Watching them they look a finesse team that can’t play physical.
I thought that about Underwood, but that kid impressed me today.Williams is a run 1st QB. If we contain him, we will roll Washington.
I can’t fathom the cost of that ticket
I thought that about Underwood, but that kid impressed me today.
Phil’s entire defensive philosophy is NO BIG PLAYS. It’s maddening, but effective. But I agree, I’d like to see more risk against bigger name teams (ie last year against Indiana, Oregon, and USC).That made me mad. When we actually pressured him, he was bad. We sat in the zone with too soft of coverage.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week