Washington Post story

Jul 25, 2011
7,739
637
113
Who's being petty? I tried to end the thread...you're trying to keep it going for some bizarre reason...
Haha you're honestly the most intellectually dishonest person I've ever come across.

Here's a question for you. Yes or no. Did Phillips support Carmody 100% with everything he had during their tenure together?
 
Aug 31, 2001
23,343
332
0
Haha you're honestly the most intellectually dishonest person I've ever come across.

Here's a question for you. Yes or no. Did Phillips support Carmody 100% with everything he had during their tenure together?

*sigh* insults aside, I'll answer your question.

I believe so. What exactly didn't he do for him?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six