Washington DC Hotels?

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,398
113
So my daughter was selected to go do a little lobbying for a few days and I thought we might go up a few days early just to visit the sites. Anyone have suggestions as to where to stay or which areas to absolutely avoid?
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,071
19,250
113
I have stayed in Ballston 4 of the 5 times I have gone. Business Park with hotels, a few shops, and a good amount of restaurants within walking distance. Multiple metro stops are right there. The Westin Arlington Gateway is a good hotel right there. This last time we went, we stayed at an apartment style: https://www.placemakr.com/locations/arlington/marymount-ballston. Enjoyed both places and the area is clean and safe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Inky29
Jun 11, 2001
25,753
30,235
68
I’ve stayed all over that town pre-Covid and my favorite hotel is the Capitol Hilton. Pretty cool to walk out the front door and turn left and you’re facing the White House.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase