Was the board down?

Jan 13, 2015
5,785
6,551
97
I figured I got banned
 
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Guest
I figured I got banned … but it looks like it was down for a bit
Me too! Figured the mods got tired of the illiterate old tattletale constantly reporting things because he’s perpetually butthurt
 

SickOfPractice

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2021
2,997
1
0
I kept getting a 404-Forbidden message and thought I was missing out on some big recruiting news not meant for the general public. 😂
 

Redscarlet

Heisman
Jun 17, 2001
34,528
12,588
113
Yes, the board was down. Tom Osborne said it would be important to give everyone a break. A spiritual moment of no internet.
Hell I thought all the wives said enough is enough for my special day of the year..
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why