Warner Theater

Dubjones2

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2017
222
34
23
Morgantown peeps I was told there are plans to renovate Warner theater on high street, is that accurate? Would be cool to see it back in use again!
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
I've heard talk of it too but no confirmation. I miss that theater. They would let us bring our own beer as long as it wasnt glass bottles..
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  5. 05 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day