Hancock just crushed that.
After 12 batters, all 6 lefties have reached and all 6 righties have made outs. 4-0.
Mute the tv guys
Did anyone else catch the announcer say in the first inning that McCloud put on an "expedition" last night?
I say, "Buy". Lemonis not burning any arms, the freshman improving, and Rowdey Jordan continuing his tradition of getting hot in May. Means State will definitely be a tough out.
Yep. A couple of changes in the batting order & moving James to DH and suddenly this is a much better looking team.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch