Wanting us to lose poll

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
"I know it's far fetched and highly unlikely, but what if we make a bowl game this year?"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,175
3,632
113
It appears we have a split on the board about actually wanting to see us lose a game and whether or not you are a so called "good fan" for wanting this.
Where exactly in the statement quoted above do you see the phrase "this game"?
 

TX Mud Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
586
0
0
our offense we could no doubt lose this game. I would not bet on us to beat any D-1 school right now.. for real. </p>
 

Stansfield

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2007
1,158
0
0
That would disgust me beyond anything he has ever done so far. I know for a fact that he would do that. That would be the most single pretentious bullcrap that the man has ever crapped upon this fanbase. I swear if he has a chance to get 40+ in the last seconds of the game and he takes a knee, I will literally vomit wherever I am.
 

TX Mud Dawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
586
0
0
We have never score 40 points in game during the Croom era.. Why do you think things are going to change now?</p>
 

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
<span style="font-weight: bold;">I watched the game on my 50 inch HD flat screen in my jacuzzi pool in my jumbo jet on the way to my beach house on an undisclosed private island . Dreams and reality are two separate things.</span>

Who says?
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
True, you said that, but your poll question was:

An MSU fan who wants State to lose this weekend is:
I wasn't trying to be mean with my response or anything, so please don't take it that way. I just assumed you were talking specifically about MTSU, and I personally feel there's no way we'll lose the game.
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
I know it sounds contradictory. I will pull for the team while we're playing but I hope that when I wake up Sunday morning Croom will have another embarrassing loss. I suppose it's a function of the action I'll take and the current time.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar