Walters out at Purdue

K_Y_E

Junior
Sep 9, 2018
1,469
267
0
Watch. They’ll hire some phenom and win 8-9 games next year while we will be praying for another 6 win season after multiple one score losses.
 

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
Wonder if Purdue might go after Jim Leonhard? Doing good work for the Denver Broncos now, but is only a position coach. Wisconsin might be wishing it had given him a longer look.
 

GBR_Atlanta

Junior
Mar 9, 2015
1,055
369
83
Let White go to whatever next stop he’s going to, and bring this guy in as our DC immediately.
 

V-Doub

Heisman
Jul 8, 2007
22,364
29,063
0
Quick GIF by ION
 

BTF69

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2023
5,131
2
0
@BoilerN Dude, remember when I said they would go 1-11?

I mean, I figured they would I just did not think it would include like 10 total beatdowns.
 

timnsun

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
13,815
7,519
3
Nebraska's conference record under Matt Rhule
Again, I’m not an Iowa fan or resident, and as such I guess people in Iowa count differently? If you can provide an intelligent interpretation of your numbers, that would be great.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  2. 02 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO