I’m obsessed with rubbing your nose in you own crud.June 9, 2023. The above libtards still obsessed with Trump.
You definitely are rubbing your nose in Trumps ***, daily. LmaoI’m obsessed with rubbing your nose in you own crud.
Please tell me that you are not that stupid. I suggest you do a little research about the Nuremberg trials.This is like the Nurenburg Trials.
Bama is displaying a Knox-caliber mastery of the English language.Please tell me that you are not that stupid. I suggest you do a little research about the Nuremberg trials.
First step is learning the correct spelling.
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer