It’s Cheerleaders tending bar and waiting tables.
This man knows his food!I liked them a lot better when they were just blatantly ripping off the Chimes menu.
ever noticed Hooters & Twin Peaks
ever noticed Hooters & Twin Peaks
What a surprise! catvet’s wrong as 17 per usual!
And it brings what to Starkville that isn't already here? Yeah its a step above Beef OBradys and Mugshots, but not much. When all is said and done it will be not much different than whats available in the Cotton District already. Sorry, if I prefer more upscale and less new Mexican and cheap bar food places.
Twin Peaks in Starkville would be the bomb.
That place is terrible (at least the one in D’Iberville is). My previous boss loved it and wanted to eat lunch there like once per week so I probably tried everything on the menu and it’s sucked every time...
Well. Your first mistake was going to Twin Peaks for “food”.
And it brings what to Starkville that isn't already here? Yeah its a step above Beef OBradys and Mugshots, but not much. When all is said and done it will be not much different than whats available in the Cotton District already. Sorry, if I prefer more upscale and less new Mexican and cheap bar food places.
Exactly. I’ve never understood these guys that complain about the way food tastes at restaurants that could basically just all be called “Tits and ***”. I go there to enjoy the view and there just so happens to be food around.
Well. Your first mistake was going to Twin Peaks for “food”.
I’d rather just have really good restaurants, and then really good strip clubs instead of an all-in-one that isn’t any good at being either.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?