If it is negative it has to be reported by Jerry Tipton.The first dominos falls!
Signed,
Jerry Schmipton
It's possible he just wants to focus on school, and why put all the time into practices etc if you're never gonna play anyway?On a serious note this just seems kind of strange timing and odd considering the relationship Cal has with his father.
I’m told it’s to make room for Bolden.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets