Waiting for an offer now.

BigBlue_83

Senior
Dec 4, 2025
195
437
63
I think I’m somewhere around option 268 on Pope’s wish list. Since he’s missing so many recruits, I’ll be expecting an offer any day now. I’ve got 4 years of eligibility and good thing for him, I won’t need much nil money. 100k would do me just fine.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CatsDomain
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  3. 03 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!