I feel if Wagner was healthy he would be a lottery pick in the NBA draft. The leg injuries have held him back from really showing how good he is.
Right, more like 65% from 3 over the past 3 gamesHe’s now shooting 40 percent from 3.
Not.
I am sure some team will or may take a chance, but he lacks explosive first step, does not finish well at the basket with contact when he does get there, on a positive for him, his shooting is coming around from distance.I feel if Wagner was healthy he would be a lottery pick in the NBA draft. The leg injuries have held him back from really showing how good he is.
You “feel”? Are you woke?I feel if Wagner was healthy he would be a lottery pick in the NBA draft. The leg injuries have held him back from really showing how good he is.
No, but he has improved. He's made half as many 3's in the last three games than he has all season. I think he could have a future in the NBA. He's still only 18.I think most NBA teams pick out a 9 day stretch to base their draft on.
I do too, I have a feeling he will get us a huge bucket sometime soon, he did it the other night before half when we were down 11. I just feel like he’s gonna have a game winner or something big.Improving! Something about DJ says Winner. I think he gives the team confidence.
I know of one poster who will run his car off the road when he reads this
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime