Should be interesting game to follow this weekend. Obviously we have Vandy next week.
That kick he made before the half was impressive. From then on, I was afraid if the game came down to field goals, we would lose.My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
Shurburtt mentioned that both starting kickers in the Carolina-VT game played at Spartanburg high. How ironic.My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
That kick he made before the half was impressive. From then on, I was afraid if the game came down to field goals, we would lose.
Isn't his brother going to go there to kick too?My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
You know if we contacted him when he briefly entered the portal earlier this year?My cousin is the Hokie kicker, so go Va. Tech. A great kicker and even better young man.
I admit, I thought VT at home would be able to pull it out. Two things, ACC like every year, sux, and cocks win wasn’t as impressive as I had at first hoped.I knew Vandy would pound VT, making our squeaker look bad by comparison.
We sqeaked by them on a neutral field. Vandy kicked their a**es in Blacksburg.I knew Vandy would pound VT, making our squeaker look bad by comparison.
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
Four South Carolina standouts included among NFL Draft expert's early 2027 selections
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense