Vols game thread

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,011
13,517
113
Refs calling a foul on us every time down. Zebras trying to will UT back into it.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,041
10,205
113
MSU seven fouls... Tennessee two fouls


I know where ahead, but damn I hope we have somebody left to finish the game with
 

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,764
2,211
113
I'm watching in a coffeehouse in Rochester and trying to restrain myself from shouting at my tablet.
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,172
25,864
113
Are you saying that a successful basketball coach knows more about his players than some anonymous message board dude? That can't possibly be true
No, he knows that someone was playing soft in the first half yesterday and he needed to not have to hear it.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,011
13,517
113
Obvious now, but there was no way this game would finish with a double digit difference. As much as Cam helps us his decision making in critical situations takes a ton away. Just call time out. Stupid play, costing us 3 points and about 25 seconds of clock.
 

Podgy

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2022
3,901
4,408
113
I do remember sitting in the The Hump watching us play Flarda and we were down by like 25 or something insane and blew them out in the second half. Darryl Wilson was on fire
 

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,764
2,211
113
Hey Preach if you play golf have you ever played in any of the Saturday Golf Association (SGA) Tour tournaments in that area?
I played golf when I was in college. I almost hit a nice Cadillac that was at a 90 degree angle from where I was aiming. Never again. I think perhaps when the golf ball was in the air was when I fully surrendered to going into the ministry.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State