*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

Warf2012

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2024
640
1,206
0
That was a major win. Tennessee had been rolling since we beat them in Knoxville and had been on fire from 3. Extremely impressive performance from the Cats.

Wonder how far they move up in the polls?

They moved up 4 after getting last time.
They actually just went from 4 to 5 this week after two blowout wins last week. Florida jumped them after having just been beaten by UT recently. They should have jumped Duke at minimum. So who knows where they’ll land.
 

anon1751545683

All-American
Dec 14, 2020
4,722
6,268
0
That was a major win. Tennessee had been rolling since we beat them in Knoxville and had been on fire from 3. Extremely impressive performance from the Cats.


They actually just went from 4 to 5 this week after two blowout wins last week. Florida jumped them after having just been beaten by UT recently. They should have jumped Duke at minimum. So who knows where they’ll land.
I know. But the week before they lost to us and moved up 4.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

65pacecar

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2014
1,563
2,011
81
Huge win, hope Butler isn't out long, defense is so much better with him on the floor.
This TN team seem like good guys with great sportsmanship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,042
113
I am soooooo happy to see we won. Sorry I missed it. I wasn’t feeling too hot and fell asleep. Always good to beat those dirty orange jerks. Go Cats!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaBlue05

oldsports_

Heisman
Dec 18, 2010
22,833
38,981
113

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,492
9,359
113


can i get the matching picture from the game last night to go with this one ?

I am gonna MISS Ziggy ! I am SO going to MISS HIM ! Love and shout out to him, bless his heart! and all my Vols friends, including my fiancee. She feels pretty LOW about last night. So I'm going easy on them this year.

Vols been number one half the year
they are damn good
err'body up in here GOOD this year.

Get healthy as we can to be the best version of the team that we are, and CAN BE, and take it to the next level every game, every play. So happy to have this season, team and coach.

Go Big Blue ! (on to texas!)
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,204
37,768
78


can i get the matching picture from the game last night to go with this one ?

I am gonna MISS Ziggy ! I am SO going to MISS HIM ! Love and shout out to him, bless his heart! and all my Vols friends, including my fiancee. She feels pretty LOW about last night. So I'm going easy on them this year.

Vols been number one half the year
they are damn good
err'body up in here GOOD this year.

Get healthy as we can to be the best version of the team that we are, and CAN BE, and take it to the next level every game, every play. So happy to have this season, team and coach.

Go Big Blue ! (on to texas!)

This deserves its own thread. Please start a new topic with this pic, I want everyone to see it please!
 

onearmedjesus

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2003
2,374
2,104
0
Zeigler reminds me of Erving Walker from Florida. Walker always found a way to shoot his team out of the game late. I hope Zeigler does the same thing tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chairman Meow
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime