It’s been a roller coasterFolks, what a freaking season. Enjoy the ride and be excited for what's in store with Pope.
It’s been a roller coasterFolks, what a freaking season. Enjoy the ride and be excited for what's in store with Pope.
As long as he can make it through the doorBrea walking to class tomorrow:
![]()
I doHopefully you get my point. Lol
Mountain Mamba...take us home, glory road...East Kentucky, mountain mamba
Exactly, dude is fighting. We are taped together still winning.Carr struggled but the guy is dealing with terrible back pain….he’s giving the university of Kentucky everything he has. That’s exactly what we’ve missed the last several years.
Tell us how you really feel.I am glad Andrew Carr hit these free throws, but I prefer he never play and in a Kentucky uniform again unless it’s at the end of a game that is well in hand.
Night NightGreat win. Much needed. Goodnight all.
Wonder how far they move up in the polls?WE SWEPT ROCKY TOP!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT EXPECT THAT THIS YEAR BOYS
Except he'll have a couple of co-eds pushing the wheelbarrowBrea walking to class tomorrow:
![]()
Tennessee was reportedly one of the first schools to contact Noah when he decomitted from USC, along with Louisville, but he knew he wanted to come to UK.Nosh and Perry are showing you what’s to come in the years ahead. They are only going to get better, there was all kinds of pressure on both and they both produced. Hats off to all of them, they came ready to play and beat Tennessees *** AGAIN!!!!!!!
Agreed!Both Noah and Perry have beautiful strokes. I look forward to seeing a whole lot more of that over the next couple of years.
Almost guarantees that the Cats see them again in the SEC tournament. 3peats are tough, just ask KC.Sweeeep!!
It seems to be next man up.I just wish we could get healthy!
Well yeah. But he only de committed to come to UK.Tennessee was reportedly one of the first schools to contact Noah when he decomitted from USC, along with Louisville, but he knew he wanted to come to UK.
Never said why it was gonna sting now did I? I just said it’s gonna sting. Butler stings, but let’s worry about that later, just enjoy beating those orange pricks
I love this!So after holding South Carolina to their second lowest output on offense all season, our defense held UT to their 3rd lowest.
Loved that assist between the twoNoah and Perry won this game, 18 unexpected points on highly efficient shooting
They said he was good for the long term before tonight so hopefully it just aggravated the pain and he will be okay after some rest.I’m worried about Butler’s injury long-term. We have an established history at this point of not looking like the same team with him out of the lineup.
For tonight though, I’m really proud of our guys for stepping up and gutting this one out after he left the game. Having another win over a highly rated Tennessee team on the resume is huge for us as we battle all these injuries down the home stretch.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime