*** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,675
113
Cal couldn't beat this team in recent years.

Pope just swept them with a team on the floor, where not one of these guys would have seen the floor under Cal.

Not trying to dog Cal, as much as I am just amazed at Pope and this team.

Kentucky has to be nearing some records for number of top5 teams beaten in a season... top5 teams, top25 teams.. what they're doing is something that does not happen often.
 
Apr 29, 2024
512
670
0
I am glad Andrew Carr hit these free throws, but I prefer he never play and in a Kentucky uniform again unless it’s at the end of a game that is well in hand.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ManitouDan

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Hell yeah….let’s freaking go!!!!

Backs against the wall and they stepped up.

(How the F did we lost to Arkansas?)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cat in ga
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Are you not entertained!!!
Country Music Singing GIF by Looney Tunes
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
What a win I have to admit I didn't think we could pull it out when we got down 3 lost all momentum and Butler not coming back.

Koby was the hero 2 step back 3s and that lob pass (I think he was the one to pass it)

Now the big worry is will Butler be ok we can't miss another 3 games without him
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  5. 05 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU