Wow.
Holy crap.
Major props to these 5….way to play tough!!
Holy crap.
Major props to these 5….way to play tough!!
Not over yet unless my feed is delayed.Helluva win fellas!
Lolz. I’m just good at calling out troll clowns.Arksansas is that way, bozo. We all know who you are. Every game thread he sit around sniping other posters here. Act like a grown-up, please.
HOW DOES THIS TEAM KEEP WINNING THESE GAMES!!!
Only swept UT once or twice in the Barnes eraGood night!
Just beat ANOTHER MOTHER****ING TOP5 team.. and we did it with 2 guys not playing and a Butler going out.
How?! I said this last time we beat Tennessee.. this shouldn't happen.
This team is something man.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets