I have 2 tickets available for tomorrow’s match’s. Anyone interested in going with me? I have to pick up will call so would have to meet me at the Yum Center. First come, first served.
Well free. It’s just for tomorrow session. I have to will call so you’d have to meet me there.How much are they Kevin?
I got a presale through UofL but they are still available I do believe.If I was in town I would jump on that those are hard to get how did you get them?
Cardinal Sports Basketball
Pat Kelsey says Louisville basketball is ready for the spotlight as season nears
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Cardinal Sports: Louisville recruiting scoop - 10/7
Cardinal Sports Football
Projecting Louisville's defensive depth chart going into Florida State game
Cardinal Sports Football
Projecting Louisville's offensive depth chart going into Florida State game
Cardinal Sports Football
How to watch Louisville at Florida State: Storylines, TV times and more