Visitor at the Rac

Woody522

Junior
Dec 7, 2013
462
329
0
so I was sitting in section 115 and next to me was a kid who I believe was a recruit. The coaches kept making eye contact with him during the game. Any idea of if we had a kid visiting today? If so who?
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,723
10,413
113
so I was sitting in section 115 and next to me was a kid who I believe was a recruit. The coaches kept making eye contact with him during the game. Any idea of if we had a kid visiting today? If so who?
Can he knock down the 3? If so, we desperately need him. Actually can he even shoot a 10-15 foot jumper we'll take him.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released