Virginia game

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
Uva would score 20 in the last minute to win if they had to... I refuse to believe they’ll lose this game. Every time a 16 has come close, refs just go to town the last 5 minutes to make sure the 1 moves on
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I really thought that Western Carolina was going to beat Purdue that year when he let that 3 go down 2 with a few seconds left.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I'm sitting here wanting Virginia to lose for our benefit. But I also want them to win so they can take out the cheaters if we're not in it.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Uh oh time for UVA...they just can’t score.

They are in HUGE trouble now
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look