UVA isn’t losing this game.
Virginia: 156
UMBC: 62
Not if UK gets anything to say about it!!!!UVA clear NCAA champion
Yeah, solid execution sucks. I'm sure Rupp would agree with you.I would rather get castrated than watch Virginia basketball.
I would rather get castrated than watch Virginia basketball.
Virginia is so damn hard to watch, but I agree, UVA blowing them out by at least 40 tonight.
their style of play will get them beat by a team that can score efficiently. You're not gonna win 6 games in a row against NCAAT teams on a neutral court scoring 60 points.
Yeah, solid execution sucks. I'm sure Rupp would agree with you.
Wow the scoring in this game is just awesome! Awesome for 1912 and Helms titles!
Guy has a full head of hair. Looks like he's wearing a rug.
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look