I just let out a YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS while running through my homeI screamed like we won my wife said I gave her a heart attack.
Is that the last buzzer beater to win the NatlChamp since NC State vs Houston in 1984?
we are well prepared for tropical storms!Flood warning in Houston. Tropical Storm Roy has made landfall.
That was the channel I was watching did not record but man were they happy as hell.I wish I had been watching on the Nova homer channel. If anybody has a clip of the ending, please post.
I watched it because I cant stand Nantz and Raftery's bullshat, but to be honest it was nothing spectacular. They sounded like a couple of disinterested parties.I wish I had been watching on the Nova homer channel. If anybody has a clip of the ending, please post.
I know it's in the heat of the moment.. But knowing he won't have near as good of a team next year, bad bad recruiting, and looming trouble.. To go with an absolute dagger that probably aged him 3 yesrs.. I think that's the last we see of ol Roy.
The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat!SPORTS!
Jesus - please get that bleary eyed, bloated old f@ck Jordan out of the stadium. Got so sick of the cameras focusing in on his red peepers.
We're about the same age, and I think I could take his arse now.
Here's the reactions from all three channelsI wish I had been watching on the Nova homer channel. If anybody has a clip of the ending, please post.
CBS replace Laettner with Arcidiacono to Jenkins.
Is he really? I'm busy watching last 2 minutes of game again. [smoke]Roy crying on ESPN
Wished I had of also. I just did an auto rewind after One Shining MomentI wish I had taped it and I have looked through the channels and saw no replay does anyone know where that replay might be found.
Why did One Shining Moment feature UNC the whole time?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime