villanova WILDCATS vs CHEATERS Game Thread

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
If I was Nova I would have inbounded the ball and just raced to the rim and try to get a score while NC was celebrating
 
  • Like
Reactions: Guess Who

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Nova didn't pressure the inbounder and then didn't foul.

May cost them a national title.
 

Noxium

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2015
695
1,174
0
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets