Cheering announcers, constant shots of UNC fans and ex-players. This feels like I am watching the North Korean election results.
TRUTV
Cheering announcers, constant shots of UNC fans and ex-players. This feels like I am watching the North Korean election results.
Noticed some UNC alums at the game...
![]()
Noticed some UNC alums at the game...
![]()
Greatest sign of all time [roll]Noticed some UNC alums at the game...
![]()
or Nova shoots much hotter! You know they'll go for it from outside. Have toObviously unless the cheaters go cold, this one is over.
BOOMWhat's sickening is seeing guys like Joel Berry go off that aren't even in the discussion to go pro, while we're sweating Briscoe and assuming a guy like Skal, who couldn't hold Hicks' jock - is gone.
Really poor coaching on Wright. If they try to keep slowing it down and look for shots and the end of the shot clock.......this is ridiculous. Nobody on the Vil side is being aggressive.
Drinking one now along with banana puddin!I could use a Pepsi right now!
Actually his coaching on the defensive end has been superb. No one expected the worst 3 pt shooting team in the history of the championship to shoot lights out.Really poor coaching on Wright. If they try to keep slowing it down and look for shots and the end of the shot clock.......this is ridiculous. Nobody on the Vil side is being aggressive.
Carolina has zero fast break points and is 7/9 from 3. UNREAL....this is bizarre
I believe so. (Antawn)Is that Antwan Jameson next to the guy with the sign?
Exactly what I was thinking. I hate flukes like that.UNC shooting like 2010 W. Virginia who also was a sucky 3pt shooting team that lit it up against us.
Take away the 3 Nova's up big
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards