View from the cheap seats

TFBaum

All-Conference
Jan 22, 2020
3,750
2,791
0
I don’t have a dog in this fight. I started following NU because I hunt on a friend’s ranch near Niobara. Imho NU is closer to KU, KSU and Missouri. I get you are a proud program. But you are not close losses getting better. If Iowa would play current FSU they would have gotten boat raced
 

kennyfinpowers

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2019
609
46
23
Thanks for checking in. I bet there’s a ewe stuck in a fence out at the ranch ready for you. Better hop to it.
 

TFBaum

All-Conference
Jan 22, 2020
3,750
2,791
0
Thanks for checking in. I bet there’s a ewe stuck in a fence out at the ranch ready for you. Better hop to it.
No I will let the mountain lion have dinner. Plus why would you make a reference to having sex with an animal. You live a very different world
 
Last edited:

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,333
4,018
113
I don’t have a dog in this fight. I started following NU because I hunt on a friend’s ranch near Niobara. Imho NU is closer to KU, KSU and Missouri. I get you are a proud program. But you are not close losses getting better. If Iowa would play current FSU they would have gotten boat raced
"But you are not close losses getting better."

I'll bet there's no books at that ranch, huh? But thanks for feeling compelled to share your wisdom with us.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,632
21,300
113
I don’t have a dog in this fight. I started following NU because I hunt on a friend’s ranch near Niobara. Imho NU is closer to KU, KSU and Missouri. I get you are a proud program. But you are not close losses getting better. If Iowa would play current FSU they would have gotten boat raced

Is there an English translation?
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,333
4,018
113
Sure you don’t have a very good football team or foundation and it ain’t getting better.
So to summarize, you're trying to troll you're just really bad at it due to being illiterate.
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,072
3,659
113
"But you are not close losses getting better."

I'll bet there's no books at that ranch, huh? But thanks for feeling compelled to share your wisdom with us.
Well it's true are losses still goin happen ony time we play week or strang teems
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,072
3,659
113
Sure you don’t have a very good football team or foundation and it ain’t getting better.
Holy ****. There's a super hot take.


Bet dude goes to Phoenix and tells people "Yee haw did yinz all kno it be super hot here? Im no efen kidding. I'm from noaribara and neffer these hot there. Heet, heet, heet and more heet here. Wanteed to know if yous guy leefing here ever notic this?"
 

GeorgeFlippin

Heisman
May 29, 2001
38,653
35,620
113
I don’t have a dog in this fight. I started following NU because I hunt on a friend’s ranch near Niobara. Imho NU is closer to KU, KSU and Missouri. I get you are a proud program. But you are not close losses getting better. If Iowa would play current FSU they would have gotten boat raced
Your 30 IQ really shines through there, Joe Bob.
 
Sep 6, 2012
379
0
0
I don’t have a dog in this fight. I started following NU because I hunt on a friend’s ranch near Niobara. Imho NU is closer to KU, KSU and Missouri. I get you are a proud program. But you are not close losses getting better. If Iowa would play current FSU they would have gotten boat raced
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC