How’s everyone feeling? I’m hoping they come out today and blow Kansas State out of the water.
I never feel good. Too many memories of clanged free throws ruminating in my mindI'm actually feeling pretty good about today. Better than before Friday's game.
Hate that KState looking logo. The POWER K says Kentucky to me, yes I'm an old timer.How’s everyone feeling? I’m hoping they come out today and blow Kansas State out of the water.
If we just flipped ours, some talented graphic designer could morph it with the old power K and I'd be happy. Honestly, our primary logo (new update) looks way too generic for my tastes. Wish we had something more unique.Gonna be a cat fight.
![]()
This is where I am..not nervous exactly but uneasy. Tried very hard not to get invested this yearNervous and don't feel great about it. Same feeling I have felt since 2015. I felt very odd about that game and its been the same since. Been disappointed too many times before.
I’ll go a step furtherAfter watching KState Live, they look a lot like UK in that they are long, athletic and have guard(s) that can penetrate. its going to be interesting to see how Cal draws up defensive assignments. Going to need another good inside game from Toppin and of course Oscar needs to own the defensive glass. I’m concerned about our guys getting into foul trouble once the KState guards get in the paint.
Hate that it’s such a polarizing subject with BBN but it would be a help to have Wheeler ready to step in to give Wallace and Reeves a few minutes rest. Our guards are going to be tested today to stay in front of KS driving the lane.
True dat…. and think we will see him play.I’ll go a step further
I think we really NEED Wheeler today
Sadly, me tooI don't feel great about it. I still think we're too erratic. Kstate is good.
I'm planning for Kentucky to bow out, that's what my gut says.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt