I've texted my buddy in Starkville a few times this morningDoubt anyone who’s there has cell signal to post.
Devil is in scoreboard as always with wonderful service. Just consulted bovada in fact.Doubt anyone who’s there has cell signal to post.
My phone worked the entire game last week.Doubt anyone who’s there has cell signal to post.
I was there for that one. Kept looking at the clock and not believing what I was seeing! My son is there today, so hopefully he’ll see a win, too!Parachuters landed safely. Better than 96
Worked the whole game for me last week.AT&T cell service has been good today, and I'm usually the first to complain about it
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor