Very Happy To Be Wrong

Feb 17, 2025
626
833
93
Pope will never be able to recruit the five-star talent to go with his level three experience players so we will lose 12 to 13 games again next season, oh well there's always football.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drgeorgeadams

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
We should have just crowned Michigan the champ when they beat the crap out of everybody the first 4 weeks of the season.
A lot of us did. When they torched Zaga I was kinda there.

Then Zona came on really strong. It should’ve been Zona UM for the title.
 
May 27, 2007
31,976
25,123
113
And yet they almost pulled it off again.

I gotta give credit to Hurley........he had his teams playing their best ball in March........which is seemingly becoming a theme with him.

Uconn really needed to capitlize in that first half when Michigan was making no threes. Once you saw despite that they were still leading at half, you knew Uconn was in a bit of trouble IMO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
I gotta give credit to Hurley........he had his teams playing their best ball in March........which is seemingly becoming a theme with him.

Uconn really needed to capitlize in that first half when Michigan was making no threes. Once you saw despite that they were still leading at half, you knew Uconn was in a bit of trouble IMO.
I was a snoozing so I can only comment on the closeness of the final score.

All I can say is I can breathe a bit easier going into next season.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,549
113
Yeah. To that end--we can build a contender out of the portal in 1 year. Go get 'em, Pope.
I have my doubts. But everyone is 0-0 now. And the goal is to keep our lead in total games and get to the freaking FF.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
  3. 03 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach