Very good win but.....

CB3UK

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2012
65,033
109,316
78
This is much ado about nothing. The letdown was my fault, and I didnt say anything because we showed back up.

Due to the early game, I was doing my workout during the first half. No worries, I often multitask and do my regimen, post on here in between sets, and all is good. The alternative is I post up in the man chair and crack a brew and scream at the TV.

Well, what had happened was, I decided late at halftime to shave and shower and listen to Tom via bluetooth. That is highly irregular, and completely jacked up the Cayts mojo. I knew better but thought we were playing so good I could get cleaned up and it wouldnt matter. Normally Id just sit in my own filth after the workout and finish the game so as not to buck the mojo.

So, fear not BBN, the lapse we saw yesterday was completely my faultx and as soon as I got back to my chair, we took control again.

The mojo is real.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon