ive been with you several years however I cannot renew my subscription I have tried everything I know even rivals chat help so I guess I’ll just go away my phone is 304-634-5808
I'm having the same issue. Unable to reach Rivals to resolve the problem.@Vernon I am having the same issue as several weeks ago where it says I need to subscribe when I try to read the blue lot even though I pay yearly.
Butch your account is active so it doesn't need to be renewed, although that's coming up. You've posted on the Blue Lot and that means you have access. Is it the articles that you can't access?ive been with you several years however I cannot renew my subscription I have tried everything I know even rivals chat help so I guess I’ll just go away my phone is 304-634-5808
Butch you just posted on the Blue Lot two days ago about this same problem. There has to be something more to this on your end. You wouldn't be able to post on the Blue Lot if you didn't have access to the Blue Lot. What exactly happens when you try to go to this link: https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/forums/the-blue-lot.26/Vernon I’ve tried to get on bluelot for a month can’t get on
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State