I can't figure out how to PM you or I would have taken care of it that way. Anyways, for some reason Rivals hasn't taken their money yet. I can't view any premium content at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We've had some issues moving people over to the new billing system. At times it's on our end and other times it's a problem with the user's card such as their card being expired. Can you check your card info and make sure it's accurate: https://n.rivals.comI can't figure out how to PM you or I would have taken care of it that way. Anyways, for some reason Rivals hasn't taken their money yet. I can't view any premium content at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Getting this fixed now.When I go to my setting or services it says Rivals is in the process of updating the old technology of something to that effect. It won't let me view the card I have on file or anything like that.
EDIT: I have checked all the debit cards that could have been used and none of them are expired.
It is an expired card, expired in 2013. The system is up again and should allow you to update the card.When I go to my setting or services it says Rivals is in the process of updating the old technology of something to that effect. It won't let me view the card I have on file or anything like that.
EDIT: I have checked all the debit cards that could have been used and none of them are expired.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase