I am a member
Your account is marked as lapsed, which is generally from an expired credit card. You can check that here: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/users/billing_informationWhen I click on a message in the Blue lot I am getting the members only page. Not sure why?
Ugh hope it didn't cause you too much trouble. They seem to get us all at some point. Glad you got it worked out.Makes sense we had our account comprised and had to change cards, will have to put the new card in. Thanks
Vernon, I am having the same issue. Card is good.Your account is marked as lapsed, which is generally from an expired credit card. You can check that here: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/users/billing_information
Let me know if you have any problems.
Mine works now, thanks!As you can see it's a server issue. Almost resolved. Sorry for the trouble.
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too
WV Sports Football Recruiting
WVU offers UCF tight end commit Tanner Ehmen
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley looks to simplify WVU defense heading into Iowa State
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Jahyden White wants to learn more about West Virginia after offer