Just a heads up, tickets just went on sale. Got mine. Who else is going?!
I got mine. We wanted the cheap seats. Did you have a problem with the website? I thought it sucked. I had to end up using the phone to order because on their website from the computer it just kept spinning and spinning. We ended up with 4th row seats in a corner which I'm pleased with.
I got mine, lower level corner, for $396 through UCLA. Not sure if they still have them available.Hey glad to hear you all got tickets please provide me with the link to check on getting tickets and did any of you got lowers and what's the going rate think's
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos