i swear if one of these chruts gets up on one of my flights with his/her garbage preaching i'll be the first to charge him with t errorism. Spare me the persecution delusion.
Church struts? Chrome butts? I like to try to stay up on the new slang.chruts
i swear if one of these chruts gets up on one of my flights with his/her garbage preaching i'll be the first to charge him with t errorism. Spare me the persecution delusion.
i swear if one of these chruts gets up on one of my flights with his/her garbage preaching i'll be the first to charge him with t errorism. Spare me the persecution delusion.
I can’t think of anything I would like to listen to less than that!
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5