Pulling for Wichita State.
Tired of SEC teams playing out of their minds against us, losing against other inferior league teams, pulling down our SOS, having t-shirt night when we visit, all that ****...
Pulling for Wichita State.
Tired of SEC teams playing out of their minds against us, losing against other inferior league teams, pulling down our SOS, having t-shirt night when we visit, all that ****...
I'm done pulling for sec teams until they show up against everyone else besides us. aTm has earned my respect so I hope they do good.
I agree and think A&M could go pretty far. That's one tough team. I have no problem rooting for them, they play some great ball.Their coach showed us respect after the game also,I'm pulling for A&M.
I agree and think A&M could go pretty far. That's one tough team. I have no problem rooting for them, they play some great ball.
That would make a lot of sense if they were playing the tournament at Vandy. They're not.Vandy beat us (although a bit short-handed) so either we are not that good or Vandy is. I expect them to win.
Bettors think the same thing.Stallings choke master, Vandy going home.
Geez these commentators suck. One of em talks like he's eating a biscuit at same time.
Copy, Thanks. Thought maybe it was him but wasn't sure, UghThat's Lappas. He sucks.
Marble Mouth, is that you?Geez these commentators suck. One of em talks like he's eating a biscuit at same time.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU