VANDY needs to leave the SEC....NOW.

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,912
1,714
113
I’m rooting for Ole Miss right now because of that ******* Whistler, and the fact that candy refuses to do a damn thing about him.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,374
113
I could be The Whistlers cell mate in prison and wouldn't hate him worse than I hate The University of Northern MS
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,604
113
17 Vandy in every sport. I don't care if we don't play them that much and they're an easy win in everything but baseball. I still hate them.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four