VANDY needs to leave the SEC....NOW.

Crazy Cotton

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2012
3,907
1,693
113
I’m rooting for Ole Miss right now because of that ******* Whistler, and the fact that candy refuses to do a damn thing about him.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,663
12,356
113
I could be The Whistlers cell mate in prison and wouldn't hate him worse than I hate The University of Northern MS
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,379
31,547
113
17 Vandy in every sport. I don't care if we don't play them that much and they're an easy win in everything but baseball. I still hate them.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State