[laughing]My wife who doesn't give a rats *** about sports even commented about how terrible those unis are.
[roll]All dressed up and no place to go.
Rick must be cleaning out the closet tonight.Who the hell is the skinny white dude for UL? I don't think I've ever seen him before
Was thinking the same thing. I guess the refs are tired of calling fouls and the freedom of movement "movement" has evaporated. They play so g.d. ugly it's an affront.The tards literally foul every time down the court. EVERY TIME.
OMG That's embarrassing to say the least. Shouldn't of had a shining moment it sounds like to me!29-17 at the half. [sick]
seriously, i'm not sure, have they even mentioned the scandal?Well so far:
Nice touch giving them rings
Shame they pay for wrongs of others
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati