Of course it’s a winnable game. UTA is the Lamar of north Texas.UTA by 1.5
a winnable game per Vegas
Since UTA has no FB, the center of their homecoming is a BB game.....Yeah, you're right.......It's this one! Big deal for them.....
I signed up for ESPN+.....I suspect, as others have opined that most of our games that
have been on ESPN3 will be showing up on plus....
I hope Haith keeps a fairly tight rotation, and concentrates on winning....If we are to
get an at-large, these are the ones we need to win.....
I’m in Vegas for a birthday party. Yep the party is the same time as the game. I’ll probably sign up for plus when I get home and watch the replay.
If I sign up for ESPN+ can I watch the game on my TV? Is there an app for that or something?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas